07 tahoe 3.5in done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evan Neise

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did a bilstien lift with the rc spacer under i did go to the top notch on the strut even though its sugested not to on here.. reason was because i have my custom bumper. The winch will be going in tomorrow. I got a pair of rough country upper control arms as well. I used a 2in rear lift spacer and some air ride brand helper bags for when i tow. 285/70r17 procomp at sport tires. I think it turned out great. Just wanted to share. If you want or need more pics feel free to ask

20170831_164631.jpg

ta07hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the same thing on mine but I put them at the 3rd clip. I have had em in for few months now I think. I ordered rc uppers and so far they keep sending me the wrong set. The balljoint is to thick to fit properly into the spindle. When i did the lift and struts I put in new lowers and it's been about 1000 miles and on side had play in it again already. Stock uppers have a little play now to and they didn't before. Your 4x4 Angel is gonna be questionable and my abs light and traction light now sometimes flash and I feel the pedal pulsate making low speed turns in town.

Long story short I had 3-3.25 inches from lowers and 3rd clip. I'm gonna put it down to 2nd clip so it will be 2.5-2.75 lift. You better keep an eye on your front end parts and drop that diff a little. Got any more pics?

Edit: I feel It's worth saying I have had the 2" lower spacers in since last November, so in the little time with the extra inch it whipped out my stock uppers that were still tight, and I used a quality replacement lower arm/balljoint, and that has play now to

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons