07 Tahoe 3.5 In Front Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RayR94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_0965.JPG IMG_0966.JPG IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0969.JPG Did a 3.5 suspension lift and the piece under the upper control arm is breaking is this a bad thing or is not a problem to worry about I do a lot of driving on the highway just want to make sure I won't cause I big accident on my way to work tomorrow

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like your droop stop. The only thing that would cause that to crack would be the control arm hitting it.

It's not a necessity to have it, but seems odd that it did crack.

A decent set of UCAs would help you a lot.

OP
OP
RayR94

RayR94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like your droop stop. The only thing that would cause that to crack would be the control arm hitting it.

It's not a necessity to have it, but seems odd that it did crack.

A decent set of UCAs would help you a lot.
Thanks I appreciate the help thought I was in some serious trouble and im going to look some up now

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That piece isn't structurally important but it is there to keep your truck from over extending. By riding on the droop it shows that the rest of your suspension is maxed out which means that you have a horrible ride and have a lot higher chance of parts wearing out faster or suddenly. Personally, I wouldn't want a suspension set up like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts