07 Suburban ltz leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnap88p

Reaction score
I wish you remembered what brand you used I want todo it to my hoe

Customsound

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Id like to know as well I cannot find the shock extenders and I'd like to lift my suburban up a little for new bigger tires

Last edited:

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
@Burb!! you don't get a service suspension light? Did you mess with your autoride links or sensors or anything? Mine works and performs well, but it throws the service suspension code.

OP
OP
Burb!!

Burb!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't used to get the code but I definitely get it now...i have way more than a levelling kit. Front 3 inch spindles stacked with 2.5 inch front kit. Rear, 3 inch spacer stacked with a 1.5inch lift coil, all this plus a 3 inch body lift.

rkpalm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why some people do and some don't
i used a 2.5" leveling kit on my LTZ that came with a bracket that attached to the lower mount for the front sensor that relocated the position of the linkage. This has kept me from having any codes. I only found two companies that would offer a kit with the autoride or magnetic ride control as what it is refered to on the newer models. It is a system maxx kit.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Think he meant suspension maxx and they do make a bracket for the front autoride. However there rear coil spacers don't have an option for lengthened ride height rods so still will need to use FTS rod spacers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2