07 suburban lowering question please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07burbanLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi am a new member here and am looking to lowere my 07 suburban LT for now i got.22s and not sure what kit its better for it i want the truck to look low ive read 2/3 its just fine bt idk if would look.droped.enough 3/4 sounds good.to.me.bt nt.sure.how would it
look and if ther would.be any rubbing.problmes any.helpfull opinion would be great also pic.of xl yukon suburban escalade esv lowered should help to get an idea tanx hope.to.get.some.reallygood info.here !

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi am a new member here and am looking to lowere my 07 suburban LT for now i got.22s and not sure what kit its better for it i want the truck to look low ive read 2/3 its just fine bt idk if would look.droped.enough 3/4 sounds good.to.me.bt nt.sure.how would it
look and if ther would.be any rubbing.problmes any.helpfull opinion would be great also pic.of xl yukon suburban escalade esv lowered should help to get an idea tanx hope.to.get.some.reallygood info.here !

What size are the 22s on your truck?? and the 2/3-4 belltech kit i think you would be happy with and another question is if your doing any towing at all?

Here is one kit 2/3-4 i offer
http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=87

and another if you do 3 in front you will need at least 5 inches in rear and here is that kit. Whats good about this kit its adjustable up to 4 inches in front and rear adjustable 5-6 inches
http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=192

also here is a 3/5 kit that a customer did from me on his suburban on 24s
a6890add-b371-8e8d.jpg

here is the rear kit installed with my springs on helper bags (i designed the springs with wider spacing so airbags have a better space to work with)
image_zps52e263b3.jpg

and towing a big boat no problem
image_zps501af6f9.jpg

If you have any questions just ask.

Last edited:
OP
OP
07burbanLT

07burbanLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tanx alot norcal ss the black suburban looks sick ..the22s are 22x9 i believe not sure and the tire size is 305/40/22 the kit 3/5 seems to me jst perfect hows is the ride diferent from stock? and also when.truck fully loded wit the fam (i wont be towing nothing bt a regular trailer) its the ride gona be the same or its gona change and also any shop here in cali 209 area that can install it?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Due to me designing the rear springs the ride is nice for as low as it sits. Many people have installed the kit here and happy with the ride. If your loading it up all you need to do is get helper bags and you can tow and load it up no problem. IM not sure who can install it in the 209 but the kit is pretty easy to slap in. Takes time but nothing to hard

Dizigidy

Reaction score
Rides great!

Welcome! I have a buddy with an 07 Cadillac ext that he lowered 2/4 and still isn't happy. I dropped my truck, 07 avy, 3/5. And after about a year it settled a little. Remeasured and now sits 3.5/5.5. It rides so nice! Floats on the freeway, no body roll like stock, almost no rubbing. I recently took some new pics, check it out. Still rollin on the stock 17's.

Attachments

• IMAG2464[1].jpg
    IMAG2464[1].jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMAG2466[1].jpg
    IMAG2466[1].jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG2365[1].jpg
    IMAG2365[1].jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
07burbanLT

07burbanLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tanx for the info norcal ss and is ther any more pics of the black burban? And also that avalanche look bad ass the way it seats any more pics of those trucks ??? ;)

DaBurb406

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What size are the 22s on your truck?? and the 2/3-4 belltech kit i think you would be happy with and another question is if your doing any towing at all?

Here is one kit 2/3-4 i offer
http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=87

and another if you do 3 in front you will need at least 5 inches in rear and here is that kit. Whats good about this kit its adjustable up to 4 inches in front and rear adjustable 5-6 inches
http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=192

also here is a 3/5 kit that a customer did from me on his suburban on 24s
a6890add-b371-8e8d.jpg

here is the rear kit installed with my springs on helper bags (i designed the springs with wider spacing so airbags have a better space to work with)
image_zps52e263b3.jpg

and towing a big boat no problem
image_zps501af6f9.jpg

If you have any questions just ask.

Hello, I'm new to the forum but I'm doing a 3/5 drop on my 2009 Suburban and want to run a 24" wheel. What size tire is that customer running and what is the tolerance for wheel offsets. What should I stay away from?

thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne