07 Denali: Large Roadtrip Upcoming. Advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Here's a pic! Its a 2013 Yukon XL 2500 SLT, bought it from a GMC dealer in Richmond VA. I had been searching for this car for a year. Very hard to find a good used 2500 suburban/Yukon that isn't beat to death. I had a search on cars.com that would send me updates...when one popped up I would call the dealer and leave a deposit until I could see it, then make the call. Several came close, several were lost because I hesitated...but this is the best one Ive seen. Black on black, 78k, nav, 2 row dvds, bench rear seat (my wife's preference), one owner, bought/maintained/traded there, no accidents. Couple scratches, and awful plastic chrome on the camper mirrors...which I will either remove or replace.

I don't mean to brag but this was such a search, and we are very fortunate to have been able to get it. We took our first cross country family road trip with our RV this past summer and loved it. Our former Yukon XL Denali did the job, but didn't love it. We hope this will give us more confidence to go where we want and explore without worry.

View attachment 185306
Looks like a secret service vehicle.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you’re alright and did well. I wouldn’t worry about that pic. As long as eveything was maintained and you have records, you looked at everything and it feels good you’re fine. My 13 tahoe doesn’t have seat flippers up top either btw, they stopped that at a certain year or maybe its for when you 2nd row buckets and mot bench. Good luck and have fun. Get the bb tune and tow your camper. I just started looking myself... wanna sell it?

Last edited:

ken in md

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think you’re alright and did well. I wouldn’t worry about that pic. As long as eveything was maintained and you have records, you looked at everything and it feels good you’re fine. My 13 tahoe doesn’t have seat flippers up top either btw, they stopped that at a certain year or maybe its for when you 2nd row buckets and mot bench. Good luck and have fun. Get the bb tune and tow your camper. I just started looking myself... wanna sell it?
Thanks man...yeah we might actually sell the camper, it's been great we just want something one click bigger. Now I have that option LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts