07-14 Tahoe, Suburban & Avalanche - SPECIALTY SALE - Complete HID Headlight Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Hey all - we have a set of lights that were built for a customer who was unable to take delivery of them (truck was in an accident as they were being built).

These normally run $1125 as configured - but we're selling them to any interested forum member for $909 - SHIPPED to the lower 48 states (AK & HI is $15 extra for shipping & Canada is $25 extra).

This is the BEST way to add an HID setup to your vehicle - fits all 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban & Avalanche vehicles.

-New OEM Replica Headlight Housings
-MH1 HID Projectors
-H1 HID Bulbs (your choice of coloring from 4300k-6500k)
-AMP XB HID Ballasts
-HD Full Wiring Harness
-Black & Chrome Paint Theme (selected areas painted black for a clean blend)
-Assembled and Ready to Install

Please PM or EMAIL us if interested. Thanks! :) :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BFC Automotive

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for something almost exactly like this:
http://blackflamecustoms.com/2013-g...o-hid-projector-conversion-headlight-package/
I've been looking at that exact LED halo combo with the amber on top and white on the bottom.
I also want to upgrade the bulb to a Philips C1X.
Can you email me some pricing info?
Thank you in advance.
[email protected]

We'll email some info now - we actually NO LONGER work with any halos due to their massive reliability issues. Sorry.

Yukon / Denali packages are here :: http://blackflamecustoms.com/produc...ete-hid-projector-headlight-retrofit-package/

Thanks

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Thats nice. something to think about to replace my fogged over lenses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec