07-14 Tahoe Low beam reflector outer dimensions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I am curious if anyone knows what the outer most dimensions of the low beams chrome reflector housing is?

Perhaps someone that has done a retrofit to projectors might know.

I was kicking around the idea of trying to install an LED "daymaker" style headlight inside the housing but I don't think there is enough room without major modification. The smallest daymaker style is a 5 3/4" diameter. I also thought about something like the 4" Morimoto LED fog light but I'm not sure if the output would be bright enough or suitable for a low beam application since the are for "fog light" applications.

Obviously the down side to this thought process would be if/when the light went out. It would suck having to open up the light to replace VS replacing just a bulb like a retrofit.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
So no one has ever bought and installed halos that would know what size halo they bought???

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I had a set of aftermarkets with Oracle halos I sold on here years ago, but never measured the size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9