07-14 stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boyntonx2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trading in the denali and have a bunch of things for sale.
I'm going to put prices just because, but I'll take reasonable offers on all items, I just want them out of my garage. I'll post pics when I get a chance
Stock black painted mud flaps u-41 is the code I think, fronts will fit all 07 to 14's but the rears are for denali or ltz's only. $60 shipped a pair

Complete set of tan weather techs for 1st, 2ND and 3Rd row for suburban/yukon xl with second row captains, in fair used condition $100 shipped

Complete set of black weathertechs for 1st, 2nd, 3rd row and cargo area for suburban/yukon xl's in great condition $200 shipped

Ready lift 1" to 1.5" leveling kit ,new never used $150 shipped

Suspension max 2.5" leveling kit with adapters for auto ride ,new never used $50 shipped

Patrick2011LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm going to put prices just because, but I'll take reasonable offers on all items, I just want them out of my garage. I'll post pics when I get a chance
Stock black painted mud flaps u-41 is the code I think, fronts will fit all 07 to 14's but the rears are for denali or ltz's only. $60 shipped a pair

Complete set of tan weather techs for 1st, 2ND and 3Rd row for suburban/yukon xl with second row captains, in fair used condition $100 shipped

Complete set of black weathertechs for 1st, 2nd, 3rd row and cargo area for suburban/yukon xl's in great condition $200 shipped

Suspension max 2.5" leveling kit with adapters for auto ride ,new never used $50 shipped

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in first/second row weathertech black mats if you ever decide to seperate. Would take entire thing but only have tahoe.

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score

do you still have the SuspensionMaxx leveling with autoride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts