06 yukon denali electrical issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wrisktaker1

Reaction score
Has anybody had a problem blowing 40 amp ignition fuses trying to start their truck? I have all lights, radio works, replaced starter with brand new part except truck won't start and keeps blowing the ignition fuse, I'm at a loss...can someone help me in the right direction?

Mechanic421

06 Denali XL
Reaction score
Has anybody had a problem blowing 40 amp ignition fuses trying to start their truck? I have all lights, radio works, replaced starter with brand new part except truck won't start and keeps blowing the ignition fuse, I'm at a loss...can someone help me in the right direction?
Try to find a wiring diagram and unplug any components on that circuit. If that works start plugging them back in until you find the one that is shorted. If that does not work you will need to track the wiring until you find the shorted wire.

OP
OP
Wrisktaker1

Wrisktaker1

Reaction score
I'm bout ready to trash I mean trade it but it's nothing wrong with but when small problems happen I fix them but they wearing me down...really thinking bout Chevy ss, thanks for the reply tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons