05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Yea we had a late winter but it finally came just in January and has been snowing at least an inch everyday since up until today, and it still snowed today lol.

far from it. Just a basic knowledge. I try and do simple projects that are user friendly for any level of experience modder. But thanks for the compliments :D
And we didn't have that much snow that 2016 year.

I have some more mods cooking up but have yet to start them till next week. :buffer:
So when will the performance mods come? It's about time to start boiling tires dood!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea we had a late winter but it finally came just in January and has been snowing at least an inch everyday since up until today, and it still snowed today lol.

far from it. Just a basic knowledge. I try and do simple projects that are user friendly for any level of experience modder. But thanks for the compliments :D
And we didn't have that much snow that 2016 year.

I have some more mods cooking up but have yet to start them till next week. :buffer:
My winter cane super late! Hardly any snow til February and March! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24