05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there are some lifts that look killer. And many of the guys here have killer looking lowered rigs. I think I’m the only guy here except maybe @Galante , who thinks stock height is perfect and won’t change it haha. By the way, @05Single , lookin good! Now to color match the plastic pad on the front bumper?! Lol

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I think there are some lifts that look killer. And many of the guys here have killer looking lowered rigs. I think I’m the only guy here except maybe @Galante , who thinks stock height is perfect and won’t change it haha. By the way, @05Single , lookin good! Now to color match the plastic pad on the front bumper?! Lol
I'm scared. I don't think I've ever seen a painted bumper pad not warped. They always warp after paint. Idk why:shrug:

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ve never seen that happen.
I see it all the time, very subtle but noticable to me.
But I just realized my HD grille sits flush with the cap, would prevent it from warping if it did:hmm:
I plan on changing the grille out later tho.:secret:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see it all the time, very subtle but noticable to me.
But I just realized my HD grille sits flush with the cap, would prevent it from warping if it did:hmm:
I plan on changing the grille out later tho.:secret:
interesting. Why the HD if you’re just gonna change it later? Lol

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
just got caught back up with your work after seeing the HD grill on there. Sad that the black housing lights didn't look better.

Truck looks great! I hope to have some free time on my break from school to get some stuff finished on mine (finally), but also discovered some rust in the left rear quarter behind the wheel. I was putting off the heavy paint ouch up you did, but it may now be unavoidable.

Also, I've started drinking coolant, so it might be all for naught.

Great job @05Single everything looks amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne