05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of blue trucks, yours is looking great brother!...just think how much better it would look with a lift kit and some 35's humming down the road :cool:
I've thought about it, some 20x12s on 35s would look so sinister. But I'm a low life, always have been. Probably cause all I grew up around in Alaska are lifted trucks. I'd day dream as a kid with my Truckin' or MiniTruckin' magazines. The very few lowered guys always get shunned hard up here hard, but the lowered scene is growing fast. I still enjoy a lifted truck, but the only thing I'll ever own is lifted is a jeep (wrangler, cj)

@ATIII is one I that I'm always eyeballing. His tahoe is super clean. 6930c83912eb5ca40df52f9131a7cba1.jpg

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I feel close to the same way, its lift country around here, makes me want to go the other way, but I wanna go low low low, but that’s not plausible for me at the moment and I’m an all or nothing type of person to the fullest. Most guys around here run lifted trucks in the winter and muscle cars in the summer.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel close to the same way, its lift country around here, makes me want to go the other way, but I wanna go low low low, but that’s not plausible for me at the moment and I’m an all or nothing type of person to the fullest. Most guys around here run lifted trucks in the winter and muscle cars in the summer.
I was never into low trucks, to me a truck should be jacked the **** up.. especially 4wd.. which i never understood a 2wd pickup as a kid....cars should be lowered, remember im in upstate NY and it snows and there are mountains and shit. As ive gotten older I got the 2wd thing and lowered trucks are growing on me.... i will never lower ( or lift, some may joke) a truck i own, but some of you make it look pretty f’in sexy...

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I was never into low trucks, to me a truck should be jacked the **** up.. especially 4wd.. which i never understood a 2wd pickup as a kid....cars should be lowered, remember im in upstate NY and it snows and there are mountains and shit. As ive gotten older I got the 2wd thing and lowered trucks are growing on me.... i will never lower ( or lift, some may joke) a truck i own, but some of you make it look pretty f’in sexy...
I believe the love should be shared equally, lowered, stock, lifted, to each their own. If I could get by with a 2wd, Id slam the shit out of it, but can’t. And I won’t lift, unless I get a 2500 HD diesel or something like that. Probably, if at all, the only thing I may do to the current ones I own will be lower the rears a little to level them out.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea I have love for all. The first and only donk appeared up here last year. Everyone was hatin. Only a few civilized guys like me respected the work , even tho id never own a donk i enjoy seeing the sweat, blood and tears put into it. I feel the same with lifted trucks.
I really wanted to lift my last truck to be honest , but a 6" kit was $6000 cause nobody made kits for the late model Dakotas :-/f90f74125a22aacd4158c2b55bf8944b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9