04 gmc yukon slt issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmbarham79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so, when we bought the truck from the boss man I noticed the power button didn't work. When I started the truck the stereo automatically came on, but u can't turn it off til the truck is off, u can only turn it down. Well I left my keys n the ignition one night and ended up having to get a jump. Well ever since then the stereo doesn't work. It shows the time and that's it. The reset thing in the manual didn't work cuz i can't get the stereo on to try and reset it. I'm at a loss. Please help! Also, we r looking to trade our 24 in rims and tires for stock rims and tires if anyone is close and interested. Even trade. And....the button on the driver side seat to raise the back up straight had broken and neither one of the presets will take it back to straight up...it lays back tomuch....anyone have any idea how to fix that???Please help! ! Thx!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
How broken is the button? The tabs should be sticking out of the side of the seat where the button attaches. You should still be able to move the tabs that are sticking out. Where are you located?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt