03 tahoe and randomly getting p0300 need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRMACHANIC92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need to talk to someone that knows anything and everything about 99 to 06 specifically 03 tahoe 5.3l flex fuel engines and the wiring

I repaired a couple broken wires coming off the wiring harness that goes to the injectors on bank 1 ill drive the Tahoe around the city and have no problems but after awhile i will start smelling fuel and the cel with start flashing and it'll bog down and and get up go and bog and go and so forth and it back fires threw the tail pipe and runs like crap and stalls ill go and wiggle the FPR vacuum hose and the wires going to the injectors it'll run fine for a little bit and do the same again ill mess with the wires and FPR hose again and itll run fine again I'm stumped...

What I've replace so far

Fuel pump
Fuel filter
Plugs
Wires
MAF
Coolant sensor
FPR
2 Injector connectors

Also me replacing all those parts wasnt a throwing parts at it to fix it kinda thing, those were things i wanted to replace since it was sitting a while before i bought it

Also while its bogging and acting up i hear a sound coming from the exhaust like rocks in a tin can but it doesnt do it while its running good. Its probably something simple idk any info would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan