'02 Yukon XL Does OBDII report Transmission Temperature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lew Schiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Intrigued by the OBDII Bluetooth readers and Torque PRO. Mostly want transmission temp but the other features are very cool as well.
Will my '02 Yukon report Transmission temperature via OBDII?
Thanks!

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 05 does on the t app. as well as more things then you'll know what to do with.

engine running, add gauge, then you scroll through the pid list, anything highlighted green is working.

OP
OP
L

Lew Schiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet!
Do you have to go through that process every start-up or will it retain the settings?

Last edited:

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Torque Pro retains the settings if you save it as a profile.

moosehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 yukon Denali.

Using the free torque app I can't get transmission temp or oil pressure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Johnb21

Reaction score
my 05 does on the t app. as well as more things then you'll know what to do with.

engine running, add gauge, then you scroll through the pid list, anything highlighted green is working.

Interesting...I have the Pro Torque app and the Transmission Temp #1 and #2 options don't light up green when truck is running. I wonder what I am doing wrong or might be different. I have a '05 as well. Thanks.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting...I have the Pro Torque app and the Transmission Temp #1 and #2 options don't light up green when truck is running. I wonder what I am doing wrong or might be different. I have a '05 as well. Thanks.

i also have torque scan installed because knock retard was not showing up for my other car. its a free add on, after that it worked, it also does some abs scanning like wheel speed for each.