2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Corsa Sport catback always gets good marks, but close to $1k it is pricey plus BB tune will eat up budget. But one and done with exhaust without getting too crazy plus CAI.

Just options having seen what others have done.

The tune without getting too crazy under the hood will give you the best bang for the buck and a change in performance. I love having mine.
Definitely get a tune!

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the Spectre 9900, a Flowmaster 50 Delta series, and a tune to start.

Hopefully it'll get me around the 10 second mark and feel a bit better, and sound much better.

I've got some new 20" rims to put on the vehicle too, so we'll see how it looks and sounds soon

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm thinking the Spectre 9900, a Flowmaster 50 Delta series, and a tune to start.

Hopefully it'll get me around the 10 second mark and feel a bit better, and sound much better.

I've got some new 20" rims to put on the vehicle too, so we'll see how it looks and sounds soon
Are you talking about 10 sec in the 1/4?

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went ahead and finally got some performance mods in.

Spectre 9900 Cold Air Intake ($163)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne