01 Yukon Going Through Changes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, in the future use DYC's dip removal spray.... I wasn't a believer until i tried it, just spray on wait a couple min spray again and wash with a hose

02Yuk

Reaction score
I like the matte black look too. Ride looks good man. I have been considering a roll pan and cowl hood for my Yukon.

samsonx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok guys my truck got totaled the other day, somebody turned out in front of me and hit me pretty much head on. so i need to redo my front. i had the denali conversion the way carcrz did by chopping up my bumper. but the way this is now i wanna just go ahead and do it the REAL way. since my bumper is smashed, i wanna get the denali impact bar and get the brackets and fillers that i need to do this that way.

i know this is asking alot but im having alot of trouble right now my pipes are busted in my house, im staying in a hotel. but i need my truck back asap. i need to get a list of all the parts ill need for this and possibly where i can get them for a decent price. ebay,amazon wherever. my hood is fine and im goin to the body shop today to have the bumper removed and see whats going on under there. so if anyone can help me that would reallly help me out guys.
11001758_954741731205030_7204549586506680275_n_zps8u5oixuy.jpg

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*** Edit... Acting like a newb... Didn't even notice the date on the last reply. Forgot I was doing a search about people who have done the Denali conversion. Heres my post anyhow. LOL ***

Sorry to hear about your wreck. Sounds like you are okay though, truck can be repaired. Here is the easiest way to tell you what all you'll need. Its pretty straight forward. I think you probably had more work in doing it the way you did originally, but it worked and that was all that mattered.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/how-to-99-02-sierra-to-denali-conversion.275008/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie

Latest posts