01 daily/project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spencer_waynee

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Longtubes came in this afternoon. I managed to get everything but the passenger manifold off the truck in about two hours before I called it a night. Test fitted driver side, only issue was the littl aluminum skirt that hangs off the motor mount more than it should imho. Trimmed it off and it fit like a glove. I'm fully expecting the passenger side to be a ***** and to end up having to do motor &a trans mounts. Just how my luck is when I work on stuff, but we will see how it goes. Fingers crossed

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

OhioHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing how the passenger side and y-pipe fit. I've been looking at that same setup.

OP
OP
Spencer_waynee

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing how the passenger side and y-pipe fit. I've been looking at that same setup.
I'll do my best to update as i go. Gonna stop by the parts store and get plugs & wires tomorrow before I get home. If all goes well I'm gonna do my best to get this thing done late tomorrow night. Hopefully my tuner is home this weekend so we can do some tweaking with the tune.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'll do my best to update as i go. Gonna stop by the parts store and get plugs & wires tomorrow before I get home. If all goes well I'm gonna do my best to get this thing done late tomorrow night. Hopefully my tuner is home this weekend so we can do some tweaking with the tune.
I had to go with racing plug wires, headers burned a few boots on the stockish wires. Boots we're too long.
IMAG1671.jpg IMAG1640.jpg IMAG1633.jpg