01 daily/project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spencer_waynee

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you in stock tires or do you have a lift and bigger tires it you have stock tires and plan on keeping it 410 will be a little overkill but it you plan on going to a 33 tire 410 will be a good choice highway speeds will be ******* engine if you do 70 on highway
Please elaborate on how 4.10s are overkill? I'm in a lowered Tahoe on 20s and I love them. By far the best bang for the buck I've done so far. It carries its self so much better than it did. Even helped gas mileage in town.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The first I think I would do is the rear when you get it. Took me and a buddy 30 mins start to finish on the rear. Does yours have the zw7 shocks?
I replaced those with kybs. Site said these shocks we're compatible with the zw7, but at highway speeds, hitting a speed bump it sways side to side, like someone is outside pushing on it.

OP
OP
Spencer_waynee

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced those with kybs. Site said these shocks we're compatible with the zw7, but at highway speeds, hitting a speed bump it sways side to side, like someone is outside pushing on it.
Hmm that's strange that's what mine did when I lowered the stock keys down. I put the mediocre Monroe gas shocks on mine. No complaints

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DP2024