Those with Nitto 420S???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
For those of you that have the Nitto 420S, how do the tires handle in the rain and snow? Any help would be great, thanks

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I heard they are a dream in most conditions but snow, online has some good reviews on them.
I may get them for my 24" wheels....

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I am thinking about doing the same. I was going to do a Ready Lift and Terra Grapplers because I thought I had "been there and done that" with big wheels. But I dont think I'm ready for that quite yet.lol

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Also, does anyone have any other "all season" tires they like in a 295/35 R24? Living in Seattle, I have to deal with a lot of rain and an occastional snow in the winter, so a good wet traction tire is a must.

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we don't get alot of snow here, but Max may have input on snow, but for me, they are great in rain and dry weather conditions. I love the tires actually.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Snow wise I think the Falken STZ-04 tires have the best rating for grip all-arouond, even with snow, maybe not ice though!
I most likely will end up with Falken, just wish the Hankook Ventus ST was cheaper, pretty much the best for the price!

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love mine...they are great in the rain and on dry..about a month ago we got 4-5" of snow on the road and I still had my rims on..I had no problem going through it..they really clean the snow out good..it was throwin it a good 4-5 feet on either side of the truck..didnt seem and different then my tires I ran last winter..

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I love mine...they are great in the rain and on dry..about a month ago we got 4-5" of snow on the road and I still had my rims on..I had no problem going through it..they really clean the snow out good..it was throwin it a good 4-5 feet on either side of the truck..didnt seem and different then my tires I ran last winter..

Thanks Nick, just the input I was lookig for. Thanks

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
x2!!

I love my 420S...They are amazing on dry/rain.....however...as for snow, while everyone on base was sliding and getting stuck in the parking lots that got iced over, I had no issues at all...I wasnt sliding or anything...Dry/Rain/Snow/Ice...I've never had an issue with these tires...I was also on the beach one day (in the sand) and towed an F250 out of a ditch that he got stuck in....amazing tires FTW

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Has anyone seen what the 305/35 R24 Terra Grapplers look like? I thought I saw someone talking about them , but I cant find the post.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
A dude from Louisiana on here on his blackedout Z71 with black KMC slides, look for his pics in the photos section.
I say you don;t get those TG, tey burn on the Highways and will ear pretty qick because of that, talkless of the fact they sound like a DC-10 plane going down the run way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu