Stealthy sub enclosures (stock spots + consoles)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks real nice, had an idea of putting subs in a small box there originally. But now I'm not looking to loose the little cargo space I have in case I need to put a stroller, groceries, luggage, or anything else back there.

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
I was looking for these pics for a while. I saw this custom built second row center console done in an 06 Escalade..
008.jpg
009.jpg
011.jpg

Done by a shop in Boston. It has 3 10inch subs in it. Looks good but I wonder about getting to 3rd row.
Did you gget any other center console info?

I'm hoping to put an 8 in the center and 10 in the rear stock space.

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for these pics for a while. I saw this custom built second row center console done in an 06 Escalade..
008.jpg
009.jpg
011.jpg

Done by a shop in Boston. It has 3 10inch subs in it. Looks good but I wonder about getting to 3rd row.

Thats almost exactly what I am looking to do lol.

Well I couldn't find any other info from anybody. I did pick up an 8" Sundown SA-8 V2 and am going to pick up another one also. I am going to do the same as that center console but with only 1 8" sub ported and I am going to try and gut my front center console and do the same in that enclosure as well.

My concern was the same as yours, how does it affect access to the third row? I guess I will let you know in about a month when I have it all done.

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the process of building a custom application for the stock sub location at the back drivers side. I'll make a how to thread once its done and post a link. Going from a 15in ported 4cft box to a 1cft sealed 10in. Tired of not being able to utilize the room in my truck.

txhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with the two 12" behind the third row and its plenty loud. The wife says I shake the house from a few blocks away

Attachments

• 20130208_162845.jpg
    20130208_162845.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 49

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
008.jpg
009.jpg
011.jpg

06? That looks like an 07+ esky interior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345