5 speed standard Tahoe? PLease help fast.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
You sure about that? Run your RPO codes, I think you'd be surprised.

When i got it it didnt have the drivetrain and yea it takes the 700r4 lol. Was a pain to find the 2dr version because only the 92-94 ones work because of the plug

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

if anyone is looking for a 5 speed here is one on craigslist houston

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3102494041.html

Dammit its about 6 hours from me.... If it was in dallas then id be all over it

OP
OP
K

kelley350x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
finally got my Hoe today, drove it about 175 miles home and she ran like a charm! thanks for the help guys!

2ea87769.jpg

Last edited:

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got my Hoe today, drove it about 175 miles home and she ran like a charm! thanks for the help guys!

c3e31e81.gif

This better be a 5 speed, otherwise this thread became lot's of fail...

But looks like a good truck. My Tahoe had the same wheels. Don't know if I hated them or liked them. lol

OP
OP
K

kelley350x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lol this thread = Fail... I couldnt find a 5 speed version that was in ok shape, plus I would rather have the auto and vortec than the TBI with a 5 speed...

This better be a 5 speed, otherwise this thread became lot's of fail...

But looks like a good truck. My Tahoe had the same wheels. Don't know if I hated them or liked them. lol

rxphiler

Reaction score
Man I picked up on this too late. I have a 1995 2 door with a factory 5 speed!!! I looked up the info once and it said 20% of total of tahoes were 2dr and of those only 1% had a 5 spd manual. The most rare tahoe probably would be a 2 dr with a diesel with a 5speed but I dont think those exist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts