09-12 Esky Mirrors are on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased them used for $350. Since they were the newest 09-12 style with the blinkers in a line instead of the 07-08 style with the blinkers in dots, the colors didn't match. So I had to pull them completely apart, and have the 2 bezels and the 2 caps painted for $100. So $450 total and I've got my Esky mirrors.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You gonna do anything about that annoying little hole?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice!!!!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score

you actually don't even notice it until you try to look for it. not worth the time spent in fixing that.

Looks Great tho!

Did you get the motor swapped out?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sooooo much cleaner!!! I love the esky mirrors... especially the 09+ ones.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You don't really notice it, but I'm looking at a couple different options. It would be nice to get something flat for there...

Did you get the motor swapped out?

I did, I actually got a motor off eBay so I can sell mine as working. What's funny is yours wouldn't go up and down, but the other side won't go left or right. So I have to get one for that side now...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An idea just hit me lookin at your esky mirrors...

I'm wanting to color match mine but the black on mine is that textured plastic. The chrome on that esky mirror is smooth(of course). So instead of smoothing and painting the textured plastic my idea is to get Esky mirrors and paint the chrome part. Since you have the handled the esky mirrors recently do you think this is a feasible idea? Would save me a LOT of work if that area was already smooth :)

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An idea just hit me lookin at your esky mirrors...

I'm wanting to color match mine but the black on mine is that textured plastic. The chrome on that esky mirror is smooth(of course). So instead of smoothing and painting the textured plastic my idea is to get Esky mirrors and paint the chrome part. Since you have the handled the esky mirrors recently do you think this is a feasible idea? Would save me a LOT of work if that area was already smooth :)

PM'ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep