EVENT: Show 'n Shine....Bonner Springs, Ks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark your calendars for July 28, 2012!! That's when my truck club will be putting on our Annual Show 'n Shine in Bonner Springs, Ks (near the Kansas Speedway) at the Agriculture Hall of Fame (630 North 126th Street, Bonner Springs, KS 66012). This show features all makes/models/years of cars, truck, and motorcycles! We've had everything from modded imports to pavement pounding beasts show up to this show. It'd be awesome if we could get a good showing of Tahoes, Yukons and Suburbans out there!! It's a great time and is a good atmosphere for kids as well.

If you have a business you'd like to promote at this event shoot me a PM and I can get you fixed up with a sponsorship and advertising at this event.

Here's a few pics from previous Show 'n Shines...
c4cae86b.gif
074f2c5d.gif
8caf27ae.gif
dc2e5381.gif
d49bf6b2.gif
289098d0.gif
1bc977df.gif
f4f79311.gif

I'll just throw this one in for the lulz!!! :lol: he had elvis murals all over this poor stang :chicken:
f8ffcc59.gif

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many shows do you guys put on?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mainly just this one and the Midwest All Truck Nationals that I posted in the other thread. The All truck nats is our main one and biggest one. We used to host monthly cruises, too, but we're taking a brief break from that for right now.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: maybe this one would be better then the other you post

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: maybe this one would be better then the other you post

Why? The main difference is this one includes basically any motor vehicle and it's only one day. The all truck nats is a 3 day event which includes music, cruise night (on friday) and is just a bigger production and is just for trucks and SUVs.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: which show includes my free bed and breakfast at the burb residents?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: which show includes my free bed and breakfast at the burb residents?

Neither but both would be fun for you and your buddies to attend :D ....and either one you guys could come over and hang out but free bed and breakfast is not in the equation :D

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither but both would be fun for you and your buddies to attend :D ....and either one you guys could come over and hang out but free bed and breakfast is not in the equation :D

Whatever happened to southern hospitality...

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am being hospitable. I told you that you all could come over and hang out! :Handshake: Le house is not big enough for visitors unless you wanna camp out in Le basement with sleeping bags :shrug:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am being hospitable. I told you that you all could come over and hang out! :Handshake: Le house is not big enough for visitors unless you wanna camp out in Le basement with sleeping bags :shrug:

Deal but we still get breakfast correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove