HID conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L8RH8R

Reaction score
I know it's been addressed before but I have had trouble finding the thread. I want to upgrade to HID lights. Which company do you guys recommend? I looked at the vendor on this site and noticed that you have to buy the low and high beam set up separately. Damn! I recall someone mentioning they bought a nice set on ebay. As always any help is greatly appreciated.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ddmtuning like sunlit said I have had mine for over a year and have had no problems

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No matter where you get them from, make sure you get a warranty. I got mine from ebay a year ago and no problems. Came with a 2 year warranty.

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running ddm on 2 different vehicles and bought them as xmas presents for 10+ others in recent years.. not one problem. some guys get ebay ones and have issues immediately or never at all. dont know about you but im not lucky and will stick with products i know will work..

Pitz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What housings are you guys using? I'm using the stock housings, and the headlight pattern sucks! While the HID's are brighter, they don't focus any light on the road, so you can't see any more with them in there.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What housings are you guys using? I'm using the stock housings, and the headlight pattern sucks! While the HID's are brighter, they don't focus any light on the road, so you can't see any more with them in there.

Im using the 99/00 Escalade/Denali ones on mine and they work great have the HID's in the low's and Silverstar's in the high's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charkmapman