What color is my interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoryan

Reaction score
The only interior color options that I could find for 2004 were tan/neutral and gray/dark charcoal. So, maybe a picture would help, as your description kind of covers both of those options.

You could also look up your color code on the codes inside your glovebox.

OP
OP
M

markesq

Reaction score
Let me get some pics.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I thought it was tan until I got a tan speaker box. Buddy of mine thinks it is gray. Hard for me to tell, especially with the tinted windows. Included a copy of the VIN sticker from glove compartment. I could not decode it.

tahoeint.jpg

tahoeint2.jpg

vincode.jpg

photoryan

Reaction score
That makes sense, since I can't commit to either. lol

Thanks for your help.

I suggest just ripping the entire interior out and starting from scratch with the color of your choice. Then write the color in Sharpie on the glove box sticker so that you don't forget.:Big Laugh:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got a set of tan floor mats that i ordered the night i bought my truck.lol for some reason i thought the shale/pewter interior was tan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low