Where is the OIL DRAIN PLUG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bocaytomas

Reaction score
Look, im sorry if i cannot find it on the forum or on the car, but could some PLEASE show me where it is?I tried taking out what seemed like it but that got me no where! And i searched all over google and cant find a single picture. Any help is appreciated!

Happy New Year!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're talking about your 08 Hoe? It's right at the rear...

If you can't find it by tomorrow I'll try and take a pic for you with my 07 Burb.

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's it. Not your standard looking setup. Be careful when you open it, once the plug is out the oil will shoot out a good foot or so until the pressure decreases.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:word: I learned this the hard way the first time I change the oil in my Burb :lol:

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's it. Not your standard looking setup. Be careful when you open it, once the plug is out the oil will shoot out a good foot or so until the pressure decreases.
That's right about the oil shooting out, so don't remove the screw all the way, and make sure you have something on the ground to cover in case it gets on the cement

mikewayne

Reaction score
Take your ride to a rough surface and remove your oil... just loosen the nut and don't remove it fully.... and also don't forget to tighten it back when you are all done.... best of luck!!!

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also remember not to go crazy on the tightening of your filter and plug. Make sure they're tight but don't go all he-man on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157