A bunch of Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished doing a couple of mods and thought i would post up a pic and see some opinions. I am going for a white and black look sorta stormtrooper-ed out. I got the G4 eagle eye tails smoked out, Smoked third brake light smoked, painted (black) chevy Bowties, and black 24" KMC Slides.

Currently i have HIDs and a lowering kit waiting to go onto the hoe but just haven't had time or money to get it done just yet. I am going to de-badge it and take the moldings off. I am also going to paint a bunch of interior pieces and the front grille will be all black.

I will post up more picks and detailed pics but right now I'm ashamed of how dirty it is.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Man the way it looks, plus your plans will make your Tahoe SICK!!
Can't wait to see it with either a 2/3 or 2/4 drop.
Install the drop yourself on a free weekend afternoon and save yourself big bucks, took me like 2 hours to do the rear of mine, and 3to do the front the first time.
Now I can easily do the rear in 45 minutes, and install spindles in 2 hours or less so I guess you learn as you go.

OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also wanted to say a little about the shop doing all the work. As far as im concerned if you are in the Orange County (Cali) area Absolut Motor Cars in Newport Beach is the only place you should take your car. They are a reputable shop with cool owners who are more than happy to answer any question. The quality of work is A+, the turnaround time is stellar, and the pricing is extremely reasonable. My KMCs with tires came out being hundreds less than the closest competitor. My tails and bowties were PERFECT and were done in 2 days, they even took um off and put them back on for free.

Just thought i would take a little time to share a good shop story.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Man the way it looks, plus your plans will make your Tahoe SICK!!
Can't wait to see it with either a 2/3 or 2/4 drop.
Install the drop yourself on a free weekend afternoon and save yourself big bucks, took me like 2 hours to do the rear of mine, and 3to do the front the first time.
Now I can easily do the rear in 45 minutes, and install spindles in 2 hours or less so I guess you learn as you go.

Thanks man i appreciate the comments.

Right now i am working 80+ hrs a week and so i dont have a ton of time to be doing it myself. The shop i mentioned is quoting a reasonable price and they are gonna give me a loaner. BTW definitely staying with a 2-3.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Abolut is the user CIATAHOE if I am right on here, he sells alot of street edition 07-Up Tahoes, seems like a good guy?
Either way keeps us posted.

OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats him. Brian and Jeremy over at Absolut are LEGIT. They answer all my questions, and trust me i ask a TON before i buy anything. All their stuff is quality and they treat cars that they are working on as if they were their own.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
..... and trust me i ask a TON before i buy anything.....

Haha I can confirm that, but atleast you buy it! There has been so many people on here that bug the hell out of me, then fall through.:Handshake:
Yeah I like what Absolut does with their cars, but next time your there can you tell them to please stop using the Eibach drops on there Tahoes, that drop is so minimal it looks like its literally not there, waste of money to me!

OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha thanks for the confirmation. DJM direct knows it better than anyone. I SWEAR im gonna pick up those springs.

Ill pass the message along to um :)

Last edited:

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like the StormTrooped look man!:D You should take off your roof racks and black out the amber reflector on the headlights.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the good words.. Austin- the truck looks good man!!

Modded- I hear you on the Eibach kit, but we have to make the tahoes pretty conservative since we are in the retail business and need to appeal to a wide range of people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709

Latest posts