New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
looks good man.. what kinda of tires u got? are you putting running boards back on or getting new ones?

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man.. what kinda of tires u got? are you putting running boards back on or getting new ones?

They are durion, after these wear out I'll be putting pirelli, nope I'm leaving the running boards off. Too big??? No

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha the U2s are really making a scene with these new Tahoes, looks good!
BTW Pirelli tires are not anything special at 24s up, any tire/rim shop can tell you that. They last 25000 miles MAX!
Overpriced for nothing, are the exact words from Discount Tire, their only advantage is they ride hella smooth.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
They are durion, after these wear out I'll be putting pirelli, nope I'm leaving the running boards off. Too big??? No

dont do pirelli's they are very soft, my boy had them on his 24's and he didnt get 20k out of them. love the rims but i would put the running boards back on makes the truck look like its sitting to high

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts