Next Avy Mods...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please try it with no rack first.

Every time someone asks what to do wth their truck the first response is an Esky roof rack.

As far as being lowered with 24s, I'm sure Nathan will chime in. If not pm him. He is always willing to help a fellow member.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No rack FTW!! I agree with that!

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please try it with no rack first.

Every time someone asks what to do wth their truck the first response is an Esky roof rack.

As far as being lowered with 24s, I'm sure Nathan will chime in. If not pm him. He is always willing to help a fellow member.

Oh I plan to try that first. No doubt. As for wheels, I gotta try to sell these 22s first. Think $2000 is a fair asking price? Only 1000 miles on em.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I have ck948's. :) once it cools down outside though (100's all week this week :() I'll be doing a roof rack delete on my burb :)

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! Don't you have some TBSS reps? Those were on my short list until I got talked into 24s! :D

The TBSS wheels would probably look good since they look bigger than most 22s since the spoke goes all the way to the lip. Either chrome or polished would be best. Just for a reference of how big they do look.

S2420009.jpg

I think 2K is a fair starting point but unfortunately I don't think you will get it these days. What brand of tires?

Last edited:
OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I have ck948's. :) once it cools down outside though (100's all week this week :() I'll be doing a roof rack delete on my burb :)

Ugh. Same reasoning have been putting it off. It's 100+ all week here in OKC too.

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TBSS wheels would probably look good since they look bigger than most 22s since the spoke goes all the way to the lip. Either chrome or polished would be best. Just for a reference of how big they do look.

S2420009.jpg

I think 2K is a fair starting point but unfortunately I don't think you will get it these days. What brand of tires?

See I was thinking that was 07Burb's rig for some reason. But yes, I was liking those. But for nearly the same cost I could get 24" U2-55s with tires.

My tires are Bridgestone 285/45/22.

Maybe sell my CK913 to just cover the TBSS? Keep the tires I have?

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See I was thinking that was 07Burb's rig for some reason. But yes, I was liking those. But for nearly the same cost I could get 24" U2-55s with tires.

My tires are Bridgestone 285/45/22.

Maybe sell my CK913 to just cover the TBSS? Keep the tires I have?

Try selling yours for a while and offer them with or without tires and let fate decide I guess. :lol2:

Do you have another set of wheels to use if you sell them?

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try selling yours for a while and offer them with or without tires and let fate decide I guess. :lol2:

Do you have another set of wheels to use if you sell them?

I'm just afraid the 22s would still not fill the wells enough.

Nope. No extra set. I swapped out at the dealership.