2004 Yukon XL 2500 W/Quadrasteer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks the 2003 Yukon XL 2500 with Quadrasteer four-wheel-steering system is the best suv ever?

03yukonxl_1.jpg

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are they available? I never seen one before.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
03-05 were the only years for quadrasteer anything, They are a rare all the way around but super rare in the yukon and suburban 2500s.

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy's neighbor has a maroon Quadrasteer GMC pickup that I see driving around. Looks so cool when it turns a corner. Seems like they'd be a pain in the ass if something went wrong with them, though. Especially in a few years when parts are scarce.

Sub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, you are by no means the only one who thinks the Quadrasteer YukonXLs and Suburbans are the coolest SUV ever. I've got one, and I can tell you from personal experience, it is the coolest SUV ever.

Never before or since has GM, or any other manufacturer, made a 9 passenger vehicle turn in the same radius as a two door Honda coupe. Seriously. Making U turns in this Quadrasteer makes turning in my Prius feel like steering an aircraft carrier. It makes that much of a difference.

Of all the Quadrasteers made, the Suburban and YukonXL have the shortest wheelbase, at 130", as opposed to the minimum 157" wheelbase of the extended cab short bed C3 and Denali pickups that had the four wheel steering option. A shorter wheelbase of 130" is already more manuverable than 157", so adding Quadrasteer to the 130" REALLY makes for the most nimble full size vehicle ever made, with the largest interior volume to boot.

I've owned mine for 7 years now, and don't imagine ever selling it. I recently joined this forum to help me maintain it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC