2004 Suburban 2500 LT- Autoride Question??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
You can buy resistors yourself and wire them into the system. I do not know exactly which ones you would have to buy, but somewhere on the internet should tell you! I believe that the products from arnott will work for you since the Autoride uses the same kind of input from the sensors on the 1500 as it does on the 2500.

2500XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can buy resistors yourself and wire them into the system. I do not know exactly which ones you would have to buy, but somewhere on the internet should tell you! I believe that the products from arnott will work for you since the Autoride uses the same kind of input from the sensors on the 1500 as it does on the 2500.

I'll call and see if I can only get the piece to trick the computer. Does pulling the fuse work?

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41695

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Some say that pulling the fuse works, however it didn't for me. I just tried it to see what it would do. It made the light come on and it messed with the variable steering. It made the steering feel really weird.

coastalmainedan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It looks like they make a good product but there's nothing there for 2500's, I already emailed them. I'll do some browsing to see if I can find something else that can simply trick the system into thinking it's all good.

Agreed. My recollection is getting an email stating no product available. Keep updating, thanks.
With 10 years of use, even if I went o.e.m., I bet the position sensors at each corner are probably dead or soon to die. I can see it being a money pit, so have held off.
The truck passed inspection as the rusted shock tops weren't a disqualifer, and they weren't showing any "visible leaking oil".