styles points go to.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yours is way better!! at least he hasnt tinted anything up or dropped it... shoulda bought a polaroid ,snapped a pic, tape on his windshield with "GET YOUR OWN STYLE" written haha

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I know a Guy who had a integra and his buddy had the same integra and would do stupid shit and cops would always be on both of them. He ended up painting the teg.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see blacked out Avys on slides all the time around here ... it's not exactly a creative stretch after seven years of NNBS Avys.

Plus his looks a lot less modded than yours, with the roof rack still on, stock height, door moldings on. It's basically an LT with slides and some painted bits on it like the grille trim and badges.

I wouldn't sweat it too much if I were in your shoes, in fact I'd be pretty happy that you've only seen one other of these. Plus yours looks a million times better.

This. Serge hit the nail on the head with this one. Everyone's got slides these days!

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont sell it! btw what drop do u have. equipment?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
He copied you right down to the wind guard things lol what a jerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011