Slick kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After talking to it over with my fiance she thinks it would be smarter for us to keep the avalanche for now since we are having a second baby due feb. '13 and possibly moving back to LA from CO. We will then be looking for a new house and will have a lot of moving expenses... andddd not to mention having a baby isn't exactly cheap lol. BUT I'm still selling my Esky EXT roof rack though as I kinda want to change the look of things if you are still interested :)

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After talking to it over with my fiance she thinks it would be smarter for us to keep the avalanche for now since we are having a second baby due feb. '13 and possibly moving back to LA from CO. We will then be looking for a new house and will have a lot of moving expenses... andddd not to mention having a baby isn't exactly cheap lol. BUT I'm still selling my Esky EXT roof rack though as I kinda want to change the look of things if you are still interested :)

I am. Just let me know. :thumb: And congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt