My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i think im going to do platinum front end.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I did it and it changes the look of the truck so much. I also did color match but also painted grill inserts black. I would do color match bars and leave the inserts chrome for yours.

DSC_0157_zpsb7b74194.jpg

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
The new trucks have handles that have a bezel thats chrome and body color on the front face...might look cool if you want to experiment with the plasti dip

mm_gal_item_c2_3.img_resize.img_stage._3.jpg

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ill be swapping wheels from time to time so keeping chrome so the 24 reps look good still

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
well when I move the rear axle back i put in new bumpstops to make sure nothing would rub and tomorrow going to remove the rear springs and rear bumpstops and jack up the axle until the rear fenderlip would hit the tire. At that point im going to measure from the axle to the frame and add 1/4 of a inch to be safe then cut the bumpstop accordingly. That way I get the most travel before anything touchs. I prob will trim the rear fenderlip on both sides just a little bit so tire can travel farther up and then trim the plastic wheel well liner where would hit the tire also so i can get full travel.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:46 PM ----------

ordered airlift 60742 helper bags just now going to put those in.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
helper bags are in and deff works well with autoride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts