America's best loved large truck is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is surprising....... must have been rigged! They are nice, but not my taste.

I would have guessed the F150, Tundra or Tahoe @ #1.

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a quote from the main story.

"This survey has nothing to do with sales volume since plenty of cars sell well but don't make their owners as happy as cars that are purchased less often. Also, there's a tendency for more emotionally engaging or "quirky" cars to do well in this survey since owners tend to identify with them more, according to J.D. Power."

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sence.... they are kinda "quirly" :slap:

I've just never understood them. They are a crew cab, with a useeless box.... but than so is a crew cab!! (At least the 5'8" boxed ones, like I had last!!)

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see the Avy getting some love. I've owned a ton of cars/trucks and the Avalanche is my favorite all around vehicle. It does everything I need it to do, drives great and still looks good. It wouldn't make sense to use it as a construction-type work truck but for just about anything else, it's phenomenal. I think a lot of people would be surprised at how useful it is if they used it for a week.

Only complaint is that you can't access the cargo area without folding down the entire rear seat. Should've done a 40/60 split that folded individually.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprising but cool :)

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
I'm glad to see the Avy getting some love. I've owned a ton of cars/trucks and the Avalanche is my favorite all around vehicle. It does everything I need it to do, drives great and still looks good. It wouldn't make sense to use it as a construction-type work truck but for just about anything else, it's phenomenal. I think a lot of people would be surprised at how useful it is if they used it for a week.

Only complaint is that you can't access the cargo area without folding down the entire rear seat. Should've done a 40/60 split that folded individually.

i dunno if they put a diesel motor in it and made it off the 2500 chasis id prob look into one.

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only reason I can think of why they didn't do the 40/60 is because then you can't use the midgate to store the back glass.

I wished it were more accessible from the cab though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts