'07 Yukon XL Rear W/S Washer Refill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm just now learning about rear winder washing fluid. I've had my truck for months and never even realized It had this... I'm gonna have to find out how to use it. LOL. Do the 07+ Tahoes have this too?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just now learning about rear winder washing fluid. I've had my truck for months and never even realized It had this... I'm gonna have to find out how to use it. LOL. Do the 07+ Tahoes have this too?

Yep my Tahoe had it and my Esky does too. You push in the little button on the left hand side of the steering wheel where you click on your turn signals.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did. Mine was two different things. It came disconnected under the hood on the driver side. Once that was reconnected I noticed the rear windshield wiper fluid was just leaking down the lift gate so I brought it into the dealership and they told me the rubber connector was ripped so had to get that replaced also.

mattah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok found the disconnected link. Man who knows how long I haven't noticed this. Years+.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm thinking it was disconnected when the heated windshield washer fluid module was removed (bc of the recall on them).

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm thinking it was disconnected when the heated windshield washer fluid module was removed (bc of the recall on them).

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just purchased on 07 Denali XL. What was the issue with the heated windshield washer thing? I have that but don't know if the previous owner ever took it in. What should I be looking for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC