styles points go to.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was driving through town yesterday and I saw this rig parked and I had to go check it out......my truck has been this way almost 2.5 years and now it seems I have a copy cat around

tr1_zps32da638f.jpg

tr2_zpseb97e9c8.jpg

yikes!!!!!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That'd bother me to have someone look exactly like me even right down the rim choice.

OP
OP
J

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe me, I'm not exactly happy about it

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well what really sucks is if that guy ever commits a Crime your ***** lol

You think its a coincidence? or do you think it was intentional?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is what I was thinking as well......hope he is on the straight and narrow or else you could be screwed ;)

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it was me I'd probably go as far as selling my vehicle and getting something else or spending money to completely change it up. It'd just bother me a lot :lol: We modify our rides to be different not to be identically copied. We all take cues off one another and get ideas from one another but don't normally identically copy someone's ride :lol:

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can barely see either of the rigs (compliment), but looks like amber lens' in one and not the other... thats gotta count for something lol?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see blacked out Avys on slides all the time around here ... it's not exactly a creative stretch after seven years of NNBS Avys.

Plus his looks a lot less modded than yours, with the roof rack still on, stock height, door moldings on. It's basically an LT with slides and some painted bits on it like the grille trim and badges.

I wouldn't sweat it too much if I were in your shoes, in fact I'd be pretty happy that you've only seen one other of these. Plus yours looks a million times better.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i like being the only Tbss looking hoe around here. THeres someone around here that has a actuall Tbss trailblazer that modded up pretty well. Then i start to feel a little like a fraud. Its a good thing i dont have SS badges or anything like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter