'07 Yukon XL Rear W/S Washer Refill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my 2007 Yukon XL for a while and never been able to get the rear W/S wiper washer to spray any fluid. I have looked in the manual about it but noithing there.

Any one know where the rear w/s washer gets it fluid from? Hope not from the front as this is a ways to travel! :)

Is there a rear washer bottle somewhere? If so, how do you refill it?

Bruce

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rear washer bottle that I know of.

blackbeast03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i had the same problem. turned out the line had just come undone right behind the fuse box under the hood.....open the hood and press the rear washer button if you hear the pump then its a problem with the line, if you don't hear the pump its an electrical issue

BBHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive got the same problem, the pump for the rear washer runs, but the fluid sprays out by the front fuse box....the only problem is, I can't find the other end of the line. Does anyone know where the line runs? does it run thru the A-pillar then thru the headliner? or underneath?

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
older thread but i just did this the other day. the hose is a rigid line with a rubber coupler just beside the fuse box. sounds like the same on the 07+ as it is on my 05. ours popped off (probally due to me messing around in there) and sprayed fluid out of the front half of the line all over the place. the other end is super easy to find, just follow the hard line thats visible alongside the fenderwell. it wont have gone far from where its supposed to be...its hard plastic and rigid.

austinr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2007 leaks in rear

I have a 2007 Yukon and it leaks in the headliner in the rear when i try to use it. Does anyone know how to get to it?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
by dropping the headliner....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal