Felix's 2007 Avalanche LTZ 4x4 5.3L Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ah, also, a few photo taking tips... keep the sun to your back, this way you don't get all the shadows. ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely debadge!!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? hmmm... then it would look good on a HyHoe too! You should get them, than sell me your CK375's :)

I actually have my eye on another set of wheels ... you might get my shoes after all. :)

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
debadge... debadge... debadge...

Felix, I put in the request for what you asked. Figured I would have had an answer Saturday. Hopefully by tomorrow. Sigh...

Ahh I want to I want to I want to... I already took off the GM square emblem next to the words 'Avalanche'.... and I de-badged the flex fuel symbol too... that 3M wheel sure does help! I don't know why I haven't done it yet... Maybe when I get the rims i'll do it all at once to get more of an "affect".

Thanks Dirk... Definitely need them... right now they are flat black end caps : /

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

I actually have my eye on another set of wheels ... you might get my shoes after all. :)

WHAT?!?!?! You KNOW I got dibs, RIGHT??? :) :) :) :)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, i know ... nothing is imminent ... soooon tho ... :)

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah, also, a few photo taking tips... keep the sun to your back, this way you don't get all the shadows. ;)

Ah I see... LOL I -SUCK- at taking pics, and they are with an iphone 4... sorry i'm just not a good photographer lol... I asked a friend of mine to take some pics of the rides when he has time but we both have really conflicting schedules and having a new infant baby to take care of kind of takes up more of my time... but as soon as our timelines meet up and he has a free afternoon, I will take pics of both the esky and the avy together :rocking:

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Definitely debadge!!!

:hmm:

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

lol, i know ... nothing is imminent ... soooon tho ... :)

:party33::party33::party33::party33:

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

One clean avy Felix 375's would look good.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Thank you Edgar. The GF told me I need to chill out on the mods since i've kinda been goin ape shit on em... next "big" mod is going to be rims.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, all the pics of the wife's burban I took were with our iPhone 4. ;)

Trick is... HDR setting and NO zoom used.

And Serge... i talked to my wife, she doesn't want to sell her 24s, but I am more than happy to have a set built for you if you can wait the 14 weeks.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Serge... i talked to my wife, she doesn't want to sell her 24s, but I am more than happy to have a set built for you if you can wait the 14 weeks.

No worries ... I'm looking at something more subtle:

40_Inch_Rims.jpg

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Classy avvy, Felix. Very nice! Are you going to paint the plastic in the bed?

No worries ... I'm looking at something more subtle:

Serge, I think those are a little too subtle.:hahano:They just don't scream out "look at me, look at me, I need attention".

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut