Next Avy Mods...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just afraid the 22s would still not fill the wells enough.

Nope. No extra set. I swapped out at the dealership.

Just get a slightly bigger tire or drop down to a 3/5 drop rather than your 2/4. With that said there are quite a few people on here running 2/4 with a 22" rim and their set up fills out the wheel well nicely. Many are running a 305 series tire, too.

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I DID IT! I ordered the 22" chrome TBSS reps from Tony. I plan to use my current locks/lugs, sensors and 285/45/22s. Or should I go with something wider? I already have a little rubbing in back during body roll.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did you get for you wheels?

That should look awesome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did you get for you wheels?

That shoud look awesome.

I haven't sold them yet. Actually I haven't even really posted them for sale. I'm creeping up on the 80 post limit.

Plus I want to wait until I have them off the truck. Not sure how long they'll take to deliver either.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those chrome TBSS reps are going to look fabulous :D Looking forward to the pics..........

Excellent choice ;)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great rim choice man. I think you are one of the first to get the chrome version on the NNBS.

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great rim choice man. I think you are one of the first to get the chrome version on the NNBS.

Oh really? Surely just a NNBS Avy right?

I figured the polished would blend with my paint and I was unsure on the gray. So I figured chrome was the best bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts