My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get that from Kachina? I was out there getting my Escalade serviced and I saw this galaxy grey Escalade sitting in the sales floor. Gotta say the color is sweet.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you get that from Kachina? I was out there getting my Escalade serviced and I saw this galaxy grey Escalade sitting in the sales floor. Gotta say the color is sweet.

yes that was mine

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well good news found a sawzall blade pack at work so hacking off the resonator when I get home.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well good news found a sawzall blade pack at work so hacking off the resonator when I get home.

Can you make before and after sound clips of it? I'd like to hear the difference in how the 6.2 sounds with and without resonator? :)

04lade

Reaction score
wooo progressm, suprised you didnt put a pic of it comin off the trailor

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you make before and after sound clips of it? I'd like to hear the difference in how the 6.2 sounds with and without resonator? :)

you do realize that a sound clip on the web is not going to be anywhere near what it would sound like in person... :Handshake:

sound clips cannot hit dB notes that you hear in person.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This I know :D unfortunately, I will not be as to make it to Cali in time to hear the difference in person, though ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues