My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been out of the country for work travel since Sunday (yes I do have a full time job)- and this country isn't a fan of internet :hands:.

I responded to your PM just now (only ONE in my Inbox, you sure you sent 3?), stating that I couldn't come close to the prices you posted from your buddy's shop or from Summit and that you should definitely go with one of those. Glad Wilwood got you taken care of :Handshake:

no prob jenna. I sent a email also just needed them out fast just wanted to give you guys the business since you helped me but now i understand.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
have you bought tires from that tire-easy.com before? I need to get some tires for my lightning and they seemed to have the best price. Just seeing if it's legit. Thanks

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
have you bought tires from that tire-easy.com before? I need to get some tires for my lightning and they seemed to have the best price. Just seeing if it's legit. Thanks

No but just trying them out. Called today and they said should ship tommorrow and seemed great to talk to.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
things starting to show up

VOLANT intake
2012-02-15_172229-1.jpg

FRONT belltech spindles
rear 5305 springs with shock extenders and autoride links
rear djm hardware kit
2012-02-15_202531.jpg

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with slotted only on the wilwoods. Like other kits ive had the slotted has more surface area only. It does not come coated so like other rotors ive had will be spraying the rotors semi gloss black with rustoleum to keep the rust away for as long as I can.

Never herd of spraying rotors wouldn't the paint eat away especially were the pads touch??

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You do a light coat and your ok. R1 concepts says its fine and with a light coat wipes right off. YOU DO NOT put 15 coats on there.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesnt the wilwood drilled slotted come in a black finish or is that a coating the wears off??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts