My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that galaxy grey looks great next to the window tint and chrome!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That is one sweet looking Escalade. Can't wait to see the build.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck man. cant wait to see it with all the mods u have already bought.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i went with slotted only on the wilwoods. Like other kits ive had the slotted has more surface area only. It does not come coated so like other rotors ive had will be spraying the rotors semi gloss black with rustoleum to keep the rust away for as long as I can.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just got 305 35 24 yokohama advins $228.20 each
http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop....s=Ordern&typ=R-130298&ranzahl=4&nichtweiter=1

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

sent 3 different messages to black bear tuning no word back so bought big brake kit just now from wilwood.

I've been out of the country for work travel since Sunday (yes I do have a full time job)- and this country isn't a fan of internet :hands:.

I responded to your PM just now (only ONE in my Inbox, you sure you sent 3?), stating that I couldn't come close to the prices you posted from your buddy's shop or from Summit and that you should definitely go with one of those. Glad Wilwood got you taken care of :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts