Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy an 07 Yukan Denali XL. About 100*** on the clock. Anything to look for? We are looking at a few today.

Thanks guys!

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That AFM consumption is legit. I had to get a tuner to turn mine off in the 07 NNBS. Problem Solved!

VtecGSR95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
07 Denali 6.2 wont have AFM if memory serves me correctly.

I would look for the typical stuff.....and also, I drove a few higher mileage Denali's recently, and when test driving cold, there was an obvious 2-3 shift flare till trans temp warmed up.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Was there ever an option to have a center console mounted between the row two seats on a denali XL. The dealer says no. But there was obviously something mounted there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys! Sorry for not searching a bit better. I was on my phone. Anyway, we picked up a 07 Denali XL. very clean, needs new headlights though. The seals are bad and water inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt