TBSS Replicas on Avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome.

Im not an Avy fan but I'd drive that one. Wheels look so simple and clean and matches with the mirror caps and handles. And the silver looks good on that truck.

And NO ROOF RACK FTW!!!

Hah. I get that pretty often actually. I have an idea for the mirrors later on but I plan to keep some chrome.

As for the rack. It looks okay without at certain angles but I think I'll eventually end up going the esky route. I did promise I'd try without though and it looks better without the stock rack for sure.

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's written anywhere but I've seen several Supporting Members posting in the classifieds with far less than 80 posts so you should be good once you're a Supporting Member. If you have issues just shoot me a PM :Handshake:

Thanks for the info. As it stands now I'm only 10 posts away from 80 anyway! Wahoo! :D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should still become a smurf tho, just sayin.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2!!! Many good reasons for becoming a smurf :)

OP
OP
micah

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking I'd like to find some center caps with the embossed bowtie. Similar to what is on my CK913s.

I asked Tony if he knew of anything and he said most people just do vinyl stickers.

Does anyone know of anything? Or do you thing I looks better without bowties?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be a silly thought but ... didn't oem TBSS wheels have chevy caps with logos on them from the factory? :think:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new choice in rims looks very good. Simple yet makes the Avvy stand out from the crowd.....WeLL DoNe ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt