Winter mode activated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ava.cop.out

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got some time to put on my Escalade rims with my great find on kijiji new/used Blizzak - Bridgestone they only had 7000 km on them guy traded in his company car and had them lying around only paid $500. also Added a RVinyl Rim - curb protector Black trim Red insert (wife wants to start driving it and shes a new driver im scared:party52:). Added an Escalade EXT roof rack overall i like the Rack on, but when i saw the truck without a rack i think i like it even more:Good or Bad:. maybe because it didn't line up exactly the way i wanted rushed to get it on was a nice day my buddy and i tackled a lot in a day and the junk yard dogs hacked up a couple spots on the end caps and bottom plastic removing it from the wreck:chair:. Also picked up the Big 3rd brake light from the EXT and the sail panels. They were all white so i have plasti dipped the Racks end caps and did the 3rd brake light housing install for now and in the spring i will paint all the parts. Also cut my Inner fenders metal behind the front wheels. was getting way too much rub after the 2"-4" with my 305-30-26 on ripped my front Driver side inner liner off 5 mins after the rims were put on and a couple days for the passenger side. i think that the front Driver side wheel location is closer to the back of the wheel arch than the passenger side.My buddy ask me what the caster adjustments looked like on my last alignment checked the report i had and i looked and they didnt touch/ adjust caster at all. And this was after i just installed the kit from Tony and i want to go lower :roflbow:. so i will post some pics of the cut portions in another post and my winter wheel set up that im proud of. what do you guys think:boti:

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 19
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 20
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 15

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the look of those rims on your Avy. I tried and tried to find those in the Denver area with snow tires for this winter before just ordering snow tires for my stock 20s. I am still keeping my eyes peeled though for a nice cheap set.

I am kind of shocked you lost your wheel well liners that quickly. I have the same size wheels/tires for the summer on the 2/3 belltech drop on an 11 Avalanche and my liners are fine. They have some rub marks but are far from being ripped out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC