Marioski's 2007 Avalanche LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Marioski

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I find that it's enough space. I don't really like a bunch of "clutter". That's what the center console is for :)

Good to know. I have been keeping my phone in the open tray along with my sunglasses. I like it cause it lays flat and there is room. Might have to scope out a new console once I come back from Colorado this month.

It'll be that or finally pulling the trigger on the Airraid MIT tube I've been wanting.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^get the tube it's well worth it. Had it on the 08 Tahoe and it was awesome. I'll eventually buy it again for the avalanche.

OP
OP
Marioski

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^get the tube it's well worth it. Had it on the 08 Tahoe and it was awesome. I'll eventually buy it again for the avalanche.

Thanks! I plan on duing the tube and one of their dry filters. I wish I just pulled the trigger on it before the trip. Would have been nice to have it to help with some mpg's. Any little bit helps and this winter blend crap is killing my mileage.

Have you run any type of oil catch can on yours?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My MPG's actually got slightly worse (about 1-2 mpg's) after getting the AIRAID CAI kit and a BB tune... I thought MPG's would get better too but I was sorely mistaken.

OP
OP
Marioski

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My MPG's actually got slightly worse (about 1-2 mpg's) after getting the AIRAID CAI kit and a BB tune... I thought MPG's would get better too but I was sorely mistaken.

I don't need the BB tune with the tube, do I?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't NEED it, but you won't get the tubes full potential without tuning the vehicle to make the cars computer realize it has it installed.

adamjeeps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Felix, how is the ride on your Avy with the leveling kit and did you lift the rear at all? I want to do this but don't need a harsh ride.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It still rides great actually. Yea I have a 2.5" leveling kit in the front and a 1.5" spacer in the rear. The leveling kit didn't change the ride quality at all. If anything my toyo mud terrains made the most difference in ride but it still rides great considering they are mud terrain tires.

OP
OP
Marioski

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the RC leveling kit up front (2") and a 1" spacer in the rear and ride quality is the same as well. No issues with AutoRide and Level ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts