Plasti Dip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
oh1yukonslt

oh1yukonslt

Wikitsikone
Reaction score
pick up some cans and spray your wheels. you will get it quick. if u **** up u peel it and do it again.

Yeah I have 2 sets of the same wheels now. Just picked them up 30 min ago. Going to practice with those and the hood of my mud truck

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Sweet truck man

X2 I agree

linehaul

Reaction score
Sweet truck man

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Nice it looks good!! I have been watching lots of videos of Fonzie and learning techniques before I even attempt it

Thanks, get a can from home depot and spray something. it will give you a
good idea what the finished product looks like. It self levels so its easy
to spray

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plasti dip is sweet I'm using it to de chrome my truck. Then when I get the the dent and lil rust spot fixed I'll be dipping my truck with the Matte clear . Fonzi has dipped the audi a few times lol

OP
OP
oh1yukonslt

oh1yukonslt

Wikitsikone
Reaction score
So I went and ordered some plasti-dip today. Should be here early next week. Then have to wait for the weather to warm up and stop raining. My Yukon wont fit in my friends garage just a tad to long and to high.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dipped my denali from black to matte white. Just make sure you buy enough gallons. I used about 6-7 on mine. Take you time. It was my first vehicle dip as well. I made a couple mistakes for my first time but it came out good imo.bysenemu.jpgtegysepa.jpgzadaja2e.jpga2yvame3.jpgna6eqy7a.jpg excuse the cell phone pics just pulled them off my phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's looks nice . I'm gonna do the camo tan (mines pewter) but gotta fix a dent first . Lol did it go on easy.. was it easy to fix the mess ups..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts