She never looked so tough!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the steelies on yesterday, and I gotta say, she looks kinda badass!

S2270004.jpg
[/IMG]

S2270003.jpg
[/IMG]

S2270002.jpg

It's only a temporary setup until the new summer rims come in...those are my winter tires. I've ordered TBSS 22's and got a set of Nitto's waiting for them at my local shop. Once they're on, only a few more minor tweaks and I'll be done for a while.

OP
OP
VTburban

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah Adam I'm be all over front tint, but Vermont doesn't allow it. I can, however, conceal a loaded pistol without a permit, possess a considerable amount of weed on my person, and I'm pretty sure I can bang my sister. Looking into that.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

2 words - TIRE SHINE!

Im not a huge fan of blingy tires but on a black vehicle its a must.

OFF TOPIC - How long have you had those tails? G4s right? Any problems?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah Adam I'm be all over front tint, but Vermont doesn't allow it. I can, however, conceal a loaded pistol without a permit, possess a considerable amount of weed on my person, and I'm pretty sure I can bang my sister. Looking into that.

:lol: how dumb... some laws dont make sense:think:

OP
OP
VTburban

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The g4's are awesome, can't say enough 'bout em. I put them in a couple months ago, got them from ebay seller Revotech. Bought my third light from Soulsea, but they sell them as a set if you want. And I'm all over that tire shine guys, not to worry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972